Beatitude



Exalted above the heavens
And deep into the stillness of God
Music of the Spirit

Beatitude

Blessed are you
Who will be seen
When Jesus returns

Heart filled with joy
That none shall take away

And hold the pain
While it remains

In Love's embrace
Steadfast Face to face

In Adoration

I will always sing Your praise
Now and ever after

You are All and all is Yours
And all that matters

To desire You in everything
In every one

Even when I stray

Your Mercy is so great
Therefore I will Trust
And not presume

Comments

30 Days

Death With Life Contended (Easter 2024)

Be Stretched Beyond

Brendan (A leap-year leave-taking)

THAT SACRED WRITING OF GOD (An Experience of Lent)

Unbreak My Heart

COME THEN MY BELOVED: The Funeral of Father Michael Clarke SAC

TO YOU I SURRENDER (My Lord and my God)

O LORD OF MERCY (Who Am I)