TO YOU I SURRENDER (My Lord and my God)



My Lord and my God.
My God and my All.
My Lord, my Life and my Love,

I adore you profoundly.

O Lord, it is You who are my Portion and Cup.
My happiness lies in You alone.

What else have I in heaven but You?
Apart from You I want nothing on earth!

To You I surrender, give and offer
My whole self for the Mercy of Your plan.
Let it be done to me according to Your Word,
that all may be saved and
Come to the knowledge of the Truth.

Glory to You Father Almighty,
Glory to You Jesus Christ my Lord,
Glory to You Holy Spirit dwelling in my heart, 

Now and forever. Amen!

Comments

  1. Lovely prayer! Thank you Fr. Very comprehensive & covers everything one could think of to say to The Lord! Amen 🙏🙏💞

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

30 Days

Death With Life Contended (Easter 2024)

Be Stretched Beyond

Brendan (A leap-year leave-taking)

THAT SACRED WRITING OF GOD (An Experience of Lent)

Unbreak My Heart

COME THEN MY BELOVED: The Funeral of Father Michael Clarke SAC

O LORD OF MERCY (Who Am I)