STONE IN MY HEART (Silence On Fire)

 


Stone in my heart
Kind Shepherd

Knot in my stomach
Tender Lamb

Primeval screech
Of the troubled youth

The strains of Love
Where ease once abounded

Burdens of all Your people

I tell to the Cross
In my hand

That salvation may come falling
Like the dew of the dawn

Descent of the Spirit
Consecrating

Thus I pray
As I walk

And turning the corner
Of the street of my home

You surprise us again
With your Shepherd's delight

Making us smile
At the silence of sky

On fire



Comments

30 Days

WEAKNESSES (My Special Boast)

Love Was His Meaning

Out Of Touch

Scallop Shell and Camper Van (CORPUS CHRISTI 2024)

INSOMNIA: They Who Fly Home To God

Back to Her First Love

FATHERHOOD: A Man And His Child

A SONG IN SEARCH OF A VOICE: In Memory of Father Michael Cremin SAC

THE LILAC TREE: Connection and Communication

HOLY WEEK: A Reflection