LIMBO (Psalm 32x)


Dinosaur 
On the edge

Of extinction

Fossil frozen
In ice

Drowning

Going deaf
Almost blind

Dumb
Silent 
Speechless

Losing my grip

I might as well
Be on Mars

Disconnected
Out of touch

Alien

My sadness
Is your joy

Your hope
Is my despair

My protest
Your peace

The death I mourn
You celebrate

And when you speak
I think I understand

But your words are code
For something else

I am lost here

Limbo has claimed me
A nowhere state of being

Could this be
The threshold

Of Eternity?

Comments

30 Days

Death With Life Contended (Easter 2024)

Be Stretched Beyond

Brendan (A leap-year leave-taking)

THAT SACRED WRITING OF GOD (An Experience of Lent)

Unbreak My Heart

COME THEN MY BELOVED: The Funeral of Father Michael Clarke SAC

TO YOU I SURRENDER (My Lord and my God)

O LORD OF MERCY (Who Am I)