Jordan Calling




It is a fearsome desire
Static bristling nature

By it I am enlivened
Driven to pursue You

To search because You
Have called out to me

Across inaccessible distances
Unreachable in the flesh

To be deprived of You
Your ministry
Is to die a desert thirst

And so I come
By the transport of this prayer

And beg You then
Immerse me
In Your depths

Caressing every aspect
Of my being

Ripples of Your river
Smoothing out the stone
Of my heart

Expanding its capacity

Drown me in Your Love
Baptize me in Your purity
Bathe the eyes of my soul

That I may behold
The wonder
Of Your Beautiful Face

In Spirit and
In skin


Comments

30 Days

Death With Life Contended (Easter 2024)

Be Stretched Beyond

Brendan (A leap-year leave-taking)

THAT SACRED WRITING OF GOD (An Experience of Lent)

Unbreak My Heart

COME THEN MY BELOVED: The Funeral of Father Michael Clarke SAC

TO YOU I SURRENDER (My Lord and my God)

O LORD OF MERCY (Who Am I)