ALEPH (Sacred Quiet)




















You take me away
To Aleph when creation was
Not yet begun

Inserting my life
Into that Silence before
Speech was born

Word waiting eternally
Spirit hovering
Making sense

Of the senseless
Formless void

Here in the Sacred
Quiet, my Father
I wait

For You to speak

In the tumult
Of Creating Love
Like crashing waves

Reshaping

The Life that bids me
Leap from solid ground
Into the air

And carried where
The wild enfolding
Breath of Spirit goes

You are ever

My Alpha and Omega
Beginning and my End
The Aleph and the Tav

Comments

30 Days

Death With Life Contended (Easter 2024)

Be Stretched Beyond

Brendan (A leap-year leave-taking)

THAT SACRED WRITING OF GOD (An Experience of Lent)

Unbreak My Heart

COME THEN MY BELOVED: The Funeral of Father Michael Clarke SAC

TO YOU I SURRENDER (My Lord and my God)

Carmel: Most Beautiful of Women